This Thanksgiving was absolutely amazing! We had “Friendsgiving” this year! We invited a few families and friends from our church to join us for dinner and games! It was honestly the best time! There was sooo much food I swear we will be eating leftovers until Christmas and I’m not mad about it! Really thankful for the fun and fellowship we had on thanksgiving!
Heres a list of 5 things I am soooo very grateful for this year!
1. I am so very grateful for divine connections! I believe that meeting one person can change the trajectory of your life and I am so happy that I have had one divine connection after the other that has helped to guide me to the amazing place I am in now!
2. Praise the Lord for social media! Lol I know that might sound a little funny but I really am grateful for it! Social Media is amazing and I find so much joy in building my platform, finding new and exciting ways to be more creative and to present myself in a new way online! I also absolutely LOVE helping others navigate their own social media accounts as well! There’s nothing like teaching someone the importance of hashtags!
3. I’m also grateful for living in ORL! It feels as if the opportunities are endless here! I have meet so many phenomenal people and made such awesome connections and I know that wouldn’t be possible if I hadn’t moved here!
4. Oddly enough I’m grateful for being pushed out of my comfort zone! Like I always say I’m here to help others break comfort zones but there are still times when I still need help breaking my own! And I find that once you do break that barrier of comfort AMAZING things can happen! So thank you to everyone thats pushed me even if it was just a little it has made a difference!
5. Last but definitely not least I am SOOO GRATEFUL for YOU!!! Yes, you reading this right now! I am sooo happy that you continuously choose to keep reading the blogs I put out! It means so much to me that you would take time out of your day to spend a little bit of time with me! Thank You!
I honestly am so appreciative of your support of PR2TO and I am so excited to announce that PrincessRose2theOccasion is officially on YouTube! I am so excited to start sharing glimpses of my life with you! Below is my very first VLOG! I followed everyone around on Thanksgiving to share all the special moments with you! I’d love some feedback, let me know what you think!
In the meantime don’t forget to subscribe to the blog and youtube channel so you can stay up to date on all the awesome things happening on PR2TO! As always breaking comfort zones and rising to the occasion.