Patch Ironing Instructions
NOTE: Don’t Use an Ironing Board or Steam! Tables and Counter Tops are the BEST! (Ironing boards are too soft. You need a dense, hard surface.)
- Set the iron to Cotton/Linen. Get the Iron HOT!!! (Reminder: If your garment cannot take the highest iron heat setting, its best to find another garment.)
- Put a Terry Cloth on the table & and Garment on the Towel. (Note: The towel is there to protect the table or counter top. The towels’ softness is not as great as an ironing board and will not effect the process.)
- Place that Fabulous Patch where you want it on the garment!
- Cover the patch with a Pressing Cloth or Teflon Ironing Sheet.
- Place the iron on the pressing cloth with Very Firm Pressure! (Reminder: DO NOT MOVE THE IRON!)
- Hold for 30-35 seconds. (Note: If the fabric is heavy like denim, bump up the time to 40-45 seconds.)
- Pick up the Iron & let the Patch and the Garment cool!
- Flip the garment Inside-Out & Repeat the Ironing Process!
You did it!!! Now you have an Awesome Patch on Your Clothes!!!
- Garments with Iron-On Patches wash on the Gentle Cycle!
- Hang Garment to Dry or Dry on LOW Heat.